Sometimes, seeding isn’t enough to fix issues of tired lawn and give you dense grass. Installing new sod can improve resistance to insects and weeds, reduce runoff, and dramatically enhance the appearance of your property. It will look better and green instantly.
Our service includes:
- Treatment of the weeds before starting the work.
- Removing old grass and weeds from the soil
- Amending the soil if necessary
- Grading the soil, so it’s level and drains well
- Installing the sod with industry best practices
- Setting up irrigation or sprinklers to ensure the sod receives plenty of water.