Our Arborist at Green Eyes Landscape can determine the type of pruning necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance, and safety of trees. pruning techniques include removing limbs that :
- Interfere with utilities or structures
- Obstruct street or sidewalks
- are dead, broken, weak, or decayed, and pose unacceptable risk
- are diseased or insect-infested
- have been damage by storms
- will increase light penetration and reduce wind resistance within the canopy upon removal (thinning)
Other pruning techniques are used to maintain proper structure in young trees, improve tree shape of form, and reduce the likelihood of future damage during storm events.
Although tree removal is the last resort, there are circumstances when its necessary. our arborist at Green Eyes Landscape can help decide whether a tree should be removed. removal is recommended when the tree is :
- dead or dying
- considered an unacceptable risk.
- causing an obstruction that is impossible to correct through pruning
- crowding and causing harm to other, more desirable tree.
- located in an area where new construction requires removal
Grinding is the most common and effective way to remove unsightly stumps from your yard. Using this method, we can grind the stump up to 12″ beneath the surface, fill the resulting hole, and leave your lawn clean.
4-Emergency Tree Care
Storms may cause limbs or entire trees to fall, often landing on other trees, structures, or cars, the weight of storm-damage tree is great, and they can be dangerous to remove or trim. An arborist can assist in performing the job in safe manner, while reducing further risk of damage to property.
our arborist at Green Eyes Landscape with his team can plant trees, and recommend species that are appropriate for particular location. the wrong tree in the wrong location will lead to future problems as result f limited growing space, insects, diseases, or poor growth.
6- Deep root fertilizer
To improve the tree health and provide the necessary nutrients, also helps your plants survive poor planting, poor soil, and recover from insect, disease and drought stress that rob your trees and shrubs of their health.
7- Plant health care
- Apply preventive maintenance to keep tree on good health while reducing any insect disease, or site problems .
- Apply treatments to manage certain insect and disease problem.
- Apply integrated pest management IPM .